Saturday 25 August 2018
Join us on the coast for the Love Winter in Aireys festival. Our mindfulness and non linear movement workshop is 3 hrs and includes light refreshments after practice.The Workshop aim is for you to feel grounded, present and recharged.
According to traditional chinese medicine and zen traditions, during the winter it is best to do as nature does. Hibernate, rest, contemplate, meditate and deeply restore our energy. It is then we are more able to spring into springtime.
During the workshop we will discuss mindfulness in daily life. Take a mindful bush walk, practice non linear movement, where you will be encouraged to move your body intuitively without instruction. Enjoy a 90 minute gentle floor based,(option of being blind folded) hatha yoga session, ideal for beginners, followed by a guided deep relaxation.
Contact us to register your interest. To secure your place please pay before August 11.
Oct 16-21 2018
- Amy and Maurs’ teachings, four hours per day.
- Access to Maurs wealth of knowledge about Ubud healing 0ptions.
- You will practice, hatha flow and yoga therapeutics in the morning 7-9am and Yin or restorative in the evening 5-7pm
- 5 nights accommodation including breakfast in a superior room single occupancy Honeymoon Guesthouse Ubud.5 lunches, 4 dinners including one at Indus and a welcome dinner at Casa luna.
- 1 food as medicine vegan cooking class
- 1×1 hour massage
- Return airport transfers.
Retreat price- rate $1200 / early bird rate $1100
Option to extend your stay for the Ubud writers festival
Cost $1200 (excluding flights) Places limited.
To secure a place please pay 50% deposit by June 15. For early bird discounted rate pay balance of $1100 before July 15st
EFT to Aireys yoga account Maureen Finemore Amy Murphy BSB 633 000 Acc 161 507 009
More info email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Photography by Amber Parsons. All rights reserved.
Aireys Yoga would like to acknowledge and thank the traditional owners of the land The Wadawurrung, its elders past and present.